Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ahhh a new year! YES, 2009!

I am highly optimistic as to what this year will bring, specifically with school. As you may or may not know I am currently in a technical school/program at my school that is cosmetology. Well, I entered the class ready to go and thought "Oh this is another form of art, I can totally get into this!". Although it is a form of art, it is (to me) not at all as what I had originally anticipated. It is so different from actually drawing or traditional art etc. which I do miss and love. So, I am hoping to switch to art major, which I had the opportunity to join before this year actually started! Ughh, I should have listened to my parents when they said "Are you really sure you want to do this?". Well, mom, next time I will listen. Hopefully my cosmetology teacher will understand what I want to do and not bite my head off. Her daughter found her job by taking art classes (she's an architect I believe) so hopefully she'll respect my choice.

I am not going anywhere tonight, staying home is quite fine with me. I have all these vegetarian friendly foods that I can't wait to pig out on. The only thing non-vegetarian is the chicken wings, but my dad and brother will eat those.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment