Thursday, March 5, 2009

.

I think it seriously just took me 5 minutes to figure out how to actually get to type something with my iPod on here, it's not that I don't know how to use the iPod, I've had it for forever now. But I never had posted a blog update while using it!

Hopefully it won't 'fix' my words and make me look like a total idiot as it always does. 1) I can't spell and 2) this thing fixes my words as I am typing so things often look like this (regardless of the grammar fixer thing)... 'hwllo hiq are yiu today?'

Agh this week has been so busy! School should def start mch later... And teachers should not give tests all on the same day. It's so stressful and aggravating! I start to obsess over what I did wrong on like every test (that's just what I do) it's just not good.

Right now I am listening to the cure and wishing I had some tea:/
I want to go to bed, but I have to study first. Who ever created the first test ever is a jerk. Why just WHY!

No comments:

Post a Comment