Sunday, September 27, 2009

inspiration is found endlessly.

THIS: http://www.juxtapoz.com/12082-davey-havok-shares-his-art-collection-and-some-insight-on-being-a-musician

the art Davey has is amazing! and it's so varied, very good taste indeed. I find this quote very inspirational, "Do only what you love and give not a fuck if people have negative things to say about it. Being unpopular generally means that you're doing something right. If fame and fortune is all that you aspire to, please just stop, and spare us all." I myself am an aspiring artist and often am put down for doing what I love, I am told (even by my own family) I will be poor and will not get anywhere in life with pursuing art... but I find that quote so true, if you love something that emits creativity and that gives you happiness then why let people discourage you? I have known Davey has been one to appreciate art, so I think it's wonderful we get to have a taste of his wonderful collection. That man never ceases to inspire me with his words.

No comments:

Post a Comment