Tuesday, June 9, 2009

busy busy bee!

today should be fun, spite all of the rain...
there was a HUGE thunderstorm and it woke me up at about 8am. I thought it would never end:P

I'm supposed to be going to a show today, it's a local show with local bands, nothing big. it all starts at 4pm, but my friends and I are all leaving early.
I'm going with Tim, Rachel, and Var. there supposed to come to my house a little before 2pm, since that's when we're leaving. one band dropped out of the show, so there's really going to only be three bands playing. who knows if we'll even get to see the bands, someone might call the cops for all the noise.

so Friday I went to see UP with my family and it was so funny! it's well worth going to see!

this weekend I will be so busy! I have two birthday parties to attend back to back, and then Monday I will be voyaging to New York:D. we're going sight seeing and going on what my grandma calls a "tour bus"... I'm sure it's just a regular shuttle bus taking us down there. we will probably be eating lunch down there also. we're leaving really early in the morning and I have no idea when we're getting back. all I know is that it will be a long day! I'm bringing sunscreen, I'm so white that if there is a lot of sun I know for a fact I'll burn:O. but if it rains, an umbrella will be my best friend.

in July I'm going down to Wildwood, July 6th to the 10th. it's always really awesome down there, but it's a shame this year my Aunt Jenni, Dave, and cousins can't make it down, it was fun with them last year! but my uncle is still going, my grandma is coming down too. we always stop at this little diner which has good food, I always order waffles because there's really nothing else I can actually eat, the rest is some form of meat related product:P. we always call that diner our half way point because it technically is the half way point.

There's def more plans for this summer, although they have yet to be made:D

No comments:

Post a Comment