Saturday, June 13, 2009

so the show I was supposed to go to on the 9th was actually horrific. my brother wasn't bad at all, but the whole set up and timing and just everything else was a complete disaster. the weather was horrible, there were a million mosquitos in the driveway where the "show" was. and after being there for 4 hours I voyaged home, alone... with out my friend Tim who I had originally gone with. my other two friends Var and Rachel couldn't make it. why? because Rachel had forgotten about the whole thing, yeah. what also was horrible is that I was hungry, since I hadn't had lunch, so I walked down to the super market that was around the corner and I bought myself a delicious looking mixed fruit cup. well, the fruit cup was 2 months expired! and what's even worse, I had finished it by the time I noticed the date. but it tasted fine otherwise and I am here right now typing this so I didn't die...

what I am really excited about is I'm going to New York on Monday! I also have a trip planned to go to stay with Rachel at her aunt's beach house, Var is also going. it should be fun but I hope it's not around the 29th, I have a doctor's appointment then so I would then not be able to make it:P

No comments:

Post a Comment