Friday, June 5, 2009

school is officially out! I couldn't be happier! IT'S OVER! Err... until next year that is. I didn't do as horrible on my French final as I had anticipated, I got an 88% on it. I took my art major final today, which was awesome, yes, I thought the test was awesome. it was so easy and I got to draw with colored pencils for my final still life drawing (fun!). I handed my drawing in which I took an hour and a half to do. I had the time since I had finished the question part and essay part of the exam early. when I handed my final composition in my art teacher said, and I quote, "Jackie this is awesome, you rock" it kinda made me laugh, and I was flattered, but at the same time I have never heard someone over 45 tell me that I rocked:). I also took my health final today, which was a joke... it was so easy!
I can't wait for all the things I have planned this summer, particuraly traveling. I'm supposed to go to New York in about a week, maybe in a little more than a week. it will be a fun/interesting trip because I have never been there! I'm def bringing my camera:). Hopefully I can make it to South Carolina this summer, and Wildwood again. I was supposed to be going over Var's with Rachel this Saturday for a sleep over but it has been canceled... maybe we can plan something else for this weekend.

xJackie

No comments:

Post a Comment