Friday, August 28, 2009

what awaits

I am currently sitting here and it is almost 1am. I am asking myself why I am still up. school starts in a couple weeks. I am anticipating going back, but at the same time do not really wish to. this year I will be a junior, the year that is, in my opinion, the most important. SATs, a graduation project to take care of, PSSAs, colleges to apply to. I can feel the headaches and stress descending upon me as I type:P

the summer is coming to an end, and I haven't done too much. I went to New York a few days after I got out of school. then in July I went down the shore with friends, and then a week later I went with my own family. after that I haven't done anything! right now I am really focusing on getting ready to go back to school. I still have to finish reading The Scarlet Letter for honor's English. I'll probably have a paper to write on that. I already read the first book that was assigned, Fallen Angels. I keep telling my mom I need new school uniforms. my shirts are just too big! I can't help I lost some weight, well I could I assume, but I don't have a problem with it haha.

I was exited that my DF package finally arrived today, but there's one issue... I still don't have full access to the boards. it's kind of a kick in the ass because I got this lovely letter saying "welcome! you are now apart of the official message board. here is your initiation package" and yet I am still waiting. soon... soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment